Courses After 12th Science & Career Options After 12th Science: – After Passing out 12thth Standard Successfully Student has many options to choose for higher education, we can choose the career-oriented academic courses. There are many career options available for 12th science students. The major advantage of 12th science students is that they can switch to other courses as commerce, arts, and humanities.
The various career options one can explore after class 12th science with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB), Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB), and Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics (PCBM) are For Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) Students. Such Case Most Of the Students Mind Following Questions Will arise What to After after 12th science courses list or career options after 12th science pcm or courses after 12th science biology or courses after 12th science other than engineering or courses after 12th science in medical or courses after 12th science without maths or courses after 12th computer science.
- 1 Best career options after 12th & career options after 12th science PCM
- 2 Share this:
- 3 Related
Best career options after 12th & career options after 12th science PCM
Courses after 12th Sciences & Career Options After 12th
- Medicine or Medical Courses
- Engineering Courses
- Agriculture Courses
- Bio-Technology Courses
- Forensic Science Courses
Students can pursue the following courses after 12th science, under different Categories of their choice of interest. Below you can take a look at Degree Courses, which is more comfortable to Study After 12th Completion.
Medical Field Courses After 12th
Students who have the interest in the subject of Medicine can complete their graduation in following courses, Medical Fields have different branches, and each branch has its specialisation. You have the choice of medicine, Aids, brain, cardiac, neurology, surgery, dental, ENT, cancer specialist.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Engineering Courses After 12th
- B.Tech (Bachelor’s Degree in Technology)
- B.E. (Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering)
Engineering is one of the famous Courses in India, where everyone is driven by the products of technology in a way or another, studies such as the IT, mechanical, Electrical, Design, Electronics, Telecommunication and Architecture. The job profiles available after completion of the course include Software Developer, Hardware Engineer, System Designer, System Analyst, Networking Engineer, Database Administrator or Database Coordinator or Database Programmer.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Printing & Media Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Agricultural Engineering is the area of engineering concerned with the design, construction and improvement of farming equipment and machinery. Agricultural engineers attempt to solve agricultural problems concerning power supplies, the efficiency of machinery, the use of structures and facilities, pollution and environmental issues, and the storage and processing of agricultural products.
- B. Sc (Agriculture Mktg and Business Management)
- B. Sc (Biochemistry and Agricultural Chemistry)
- B. Sc in Agricultural Eco and Farm management
- B. Sc in Agricultural Meteorology
- B. Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology
- B. Sc in Agricultural Statistics
- B. Sc (H) in Agriculture
- B. Sc in Agronomy
- B. Sc in Agriculture
- B. Sc in Crop Physiology
- B. Sc in Entomology
The exploitation of biological processes for industrial and other purposes, especially the genetic manipulation of microorganisms for the production of antibiotics, hormones, etc.
- B. Sc. in Biotechnology
- B. Sc. in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- B.E. in Biotechnology
- Diploma in Biotechnology
Forensic Science Courses
Forensic science is the application of science to criminal and civil laws, mainly on the criminal side during the criminal investigation, as governed by the legal standards of admissible evidence and criminal procedure.
- B. Sc. in Forensic Sciences
- B. Sc. in Life Science, Chemistry, Forensic Science
- B. Sc. in Forensic Sciences
- Diploma in Forensic Sciences (Ballistics and Finger Prints)
- Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science for Police personnel
- Diploma in Forensic Science (Cyber Crimes)
- Diploma in Forensic Science (Computer Forensics)
After Reading this post now you are ready to choose the desired courses without any confusion, always follow the suggestions which are best for you, I hope that you have liked the Courses After 12th Science post, if you have any doubts, please comment below for more information, Thank You.