Courses after 12th commerce without maths : If you don’t have a penchant for Mathematics, you need not worry. Commerce without math also has many career opportunities. There are a number of courses which do not require math as a tool like CA, banking, business management and much more. Knowledge of the subject is however not harmful at all and you can basic tricks and skills regarding mathematics.
- 1 Courses after 12th commerce without maths
- 1.1 Bachelor of Commerce
- 1.2 Bachelor of Business Administration
- 1.3 Bachelor of Business Studies (commerce without maths jobs)
- 1.4 Bachelor of Management Studies
- 1.5 5. Chartered Accountancy (courses without maths in science)
- 1.6 Chartered Accountancy- Core subjects
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
Here is a list of subjects for 10+2 commerce (fields in commerce with maths)
- Business economics
- Cost accounting
- Income tax
- Business finance
- Business law
Courses after 12th commerce without maths
As a 12th class student you must be aware of the basic concepts of economics, accountancy, mathematics and business studies. Commerce being a versatile field has endless options to choose from. It proffers a large variety of courses and job prospects. It is arguably the most preferred stream among the three study streams i.e., commerce, Humanities, and Science.
Due to its diversity, students often go befuddled on what track to follow once they are through with their 12th boards in this stream. So, to abridge this confusion, we have come up with some prospective jobs apposite for the commerce students.
Also Read About :- career options after 12th science pcm other than engineering
Following are the courses you can pursue in commerce without opting for mathematics (commerce without maths scope)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Chartered Accountancy
Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce is a college degree in Commerce and is offered at Colleges all over the nation. The term for a B.Com. course is 3 years and students who have effectively passed their Higher Secondary Examination can get admission in the program. B.Com. is one of the well known college courses among students. B.Com. in India is offered in three modes – B.Com. (Pass course), B.Com. (Respects) and B.Com. (Professional).
Bachelor of Commerce-core subjects (Duration-3 Years)
- International Business
- Business Mathematics
- Business Communication
Related Colleges For Bachelor of Commerce
- Sri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi
- Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata
- Lady Sri Ram College for Women, University of Delhi
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Also Read About :- list of courses after 12th commerce without maths
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is the study of exchange, trade, administration and operations at undergrad level. It incorporates different reviews, for example, study of profit and losses and managerial ethics. In the field of corporate management, it is a stepping milestone. Usually students are admitted based on the merit of entrance test conducted by the respective colleges.
Bachelor of Business Administration-core subjects (Duration-3 years)
- Business Law and Ethics
- Financial Management
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Techniques (financial mathematics, business statistics, operations research)
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
Related Colleges For Bachelor of Business Administration
- Pune University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- GITAM University
- All India Management Association (AIMA) AIMA-UGAT
- Symbiosis International University
Also Read About :- Career options after 12th pcm other than engineering
Bachelor of Business Studies (commerce without maths jobs)
The Business Studies degree course is intended to give you a prologue to the establishments of business and guide you to a specialization in economics, management, finance, marketing or HR. The Bachelor of Business Studies or the B.B.S Courses are an undergraduate course that consolidates the parts of business and finance. In the business segment are the subjects that identify with efficient hierarchical reviews, marketing, financial aspects, HR and others. In the finance area the course focuses on subjects that are identified with finance like organizational finance studies, computing and accounting.
Bachelor of Business Studies-core subjects (Duration-03 years)
- Introduction to Modern Business
- Basic Statistics
- Microeconomics and its applications
- Business communication
- Computing tools for business management
Related Colleges for Bachelor of Business Studies
- University of Delhi
- IIMC-Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- GIET-Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology
- SBSC-Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
Bachelor of Management Studies
Bachelor of Management Studies is an undergraduate program for management studies that is available in a number of universities in every corner of the world. The course provides you with the knowledge and skills to grab management position in a wide range of different organizations. Management programs allow students to build a strong foundation in Organizational behavior and human resource management along with labor management relations, negotiation, conflict resolution and organizational development.
Bachelor of Management Studies-Core subjects (Duration- 03 years)
- Introduction to finance
- Operations and Information management
- Human resource management
- Introduction to Marketing
- Micro Economics
Related Colleges for Bachelor of Management Studies
- University of Delhi.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
- University of Mumbai.
- Symbiosis International University, Pune.
- NMIMS University, Mumbai.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
- Christ University, Bangalore.
5. Chartered Accountancy (courses without maths in science)
The CA course is a combination of theoretical study along with practical training. It is strict and thorough course with less than 10% students passing in inter and final level. In India this course is provided by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and is one of the biggest accounting bodies in terms of numbers. The prestigious institute has over 8 lac students pursuing the course at one level or another.
Chartered Accountancy- Core subjects
- Principles & Practices of Accounting
- Business Mathematics & Logical Reasoning and Statistics
- Mercantile Law & General English
- Business Economics and Business & Commercial Knowledge
So as you can see that there endless options for anyone who is pursuing for commerce without math. These are among the best jobs after 12th commerce with & without Math / Scope of commerce after 12th
- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Indian Army
- Tax Consultant
- Cost & work Accountant
- Interior Designer
- Human Resource Executive
- Fashion Designer
Check out for these options Courses after 12th commerce without maths and among them the best possible career the suits you. These are all well paid jobs and all you have to do is to follow your choice And one of the successful personalities.